Thank you for your interest in the future of young people and the future of Leap. We are committed to creating a world in which young people can thrive.
Leap is registered with the Fundraising Regulator and complies with the key principles embodied in their Fundraising Promise:
- Leap adheres to the Fundraising Code of Practice and is registered with the Fundraising Regulator.
- Leap displays the Fundraising Regulator Badge on all fundraising materials
- Leap supports the Chartered Institute of Fundraising in its efforts to improve the fundraising practice.
- Leap complies with the law, including those related to data protection, health and safety, diversity and inclusion and the environment
Honesty and openness
- Leap commits to being transparent in our evaluation and reporting
- Leap commits to maintaining open communication with partners and supporters about any changes to programme delivery and commitments
- Leap commits to clearly explaining how you can help to make a difference to young people we support and programmes we deliver
- We do not make claims that we do not have evidence to support
- Leap welcomes feedback and constructive criticism. Let us know of any fundraising activity and/or wording that you find unsettling
- Leap has a Complaints Procedure. If we cannot resolve a complaint, we will accept the authority of the Fundraising Regulator to make a final adjudication.
- Leap respects the rights, dignity and privacy of our participants, clients, supporters and beneficiaries.
- Leap will honour any donor and support request for anonymity from our external communications
We'd love to hear from you. Please contact our Trusts and Statutory Income Manager, Domenico Ragozzino to learn more about our fundraising priorities: firstname.lastname@example.org