Permanent, Full-Time, 35 Hours Per Week
Finsbury Park, London (Hybrid, two days in office)
Tuesday 21st November 2023 at 9am
First interviews will be on Wednesday 29th November at our Finsbury Park Head Office. Successful applicants will be invited to a second interview on Wednesday 6th December.
Leap Confronting Conflict, a leading youth charity dedicated to equipping young people with the skills needed to navigate conflict, is seeking an enthusiastic Director of Delivery to join our team. In this pivotal role, you will be the driving force behind our mission, overseeing the strategic delivery of our programmes and ensuring they have the significant impact that Leap is known for on the communities we serve. A career at Leap is exceptionally fulfilling. We stand at the forefront of transformative change for young people.
More details can be found by downloading the job description
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role may be for you if you are experienced in:
- Strategic leadership.
- You will develop and communicate a clear strategic vision for Leap’s programme delivery.
- You will read and inspire the delivery team to ensure alignment with the organisation’s mission and values.
- Impact assessment.
- You will establish and oversee a robust monitoring and evaluation framework to measure programme impact.
- You will regularly report on programme outcomes to the organisation’s senior leadership team and stakeholders.
- Stakeholder engagement.
- You will build and maintain strong relationships with external partners, donors, and community stakeholders.
- You will collaborate with stakeholders to identify opportunities for programme improvement and expansion.
- Being innovative.
- You will stay informed about industry trends and best practices in the nonprofit sector.
- You will promote a culture of innovation within the organisation, fostering creative solutions to achieve our ambitious programme goals.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
Leap Confronting Conflict is an equal opportunities and Living Wage employer. We are committed to recruiting diverse candidates as we are keen to ensure our organisation reflects the communities we serve and the wider community we work in.
We are extremely proud to support the Halo Code, the UK’s first Black hair code, and the Open to All campaign, which encourages charities to only ask for a degree when completely necessary.
Leap is committed to being an anti-racist organisation.
APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE
To apply for this position, please send a relevant CV with a supporting statement and ensure the following:
- Your supporting statement should address each point of the person specification (found in the job description)
- Shortlisting is made easier if you address each point in turn.
- Please include contact details of at least two referees; one being your current or most recent employer (we will not make contact unless a provisional offer is made to you).
- Please ensure you quote the job title (Director of Delivery) in the subject line of your email. If you apply by post, please quote the job title in your cover letter.
- Please include mobile, work and home telephone numbers where possible, as well as any dates when you will not be available or if you have any difficultly with the timetable outlined above.
Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.