2021 was a year of transition for Leap. We spent time rethinking our strategy and where we should focus our efforts in a world still reeling from the impacts of the pandemic, especially for the young people we work with.
We explored our identity and our place in society, which saw the development of a new brand, vision and mission for our organisation. We considered the purpose of our work, which feels more vital than ever with the challenges of the past year creating increased conflict in people’s lives.
We are excited to share our brand-new Impact Hub for 2021, which highlights how:
- We have been increasing our reach across London – now working in 11 boroughs
- We have doubled the number of schools we are working in
- We have been working with more adults who support young people
- Co-production is becoming much more embedded across our work, with young people remaining engaged over a longer period
- We are offering much more 1:1 support
- We are engaging young people in new ways with a more structured Youth Ambassador programme.
The Impact Hub features key impact data, testimonials from adult professionals, stories from young people and much more.
This year, we have transitioned to a fully digital report for the first time. We want to communicate our impact in a way that is clear, engaging and interactive for all audiences.
Discover how our life-changing training programmes have supported young people and the adults in their lives to navigate conflict effectively – visit our 2021 Digital Impact Hub now.