Partner with us
Support our vision - get your business involved
Getting your business involved with Leap’s work is a great way to partner with us to achieve more for young people who are struggling with conflict. Together, we can help them to make better choices and become the best versions of themselves.
With your help, we can create opportunities for young people to achieve their aspirations in life.
- Nominate Leap for your company’s Charity of the Year: Now is the most important time to invest in our work and in young people. We will work with you to create and deliver the perfect partnership for your company.
- Sponsorship: Sponsor one of our events and help us to showcase our impact and the talents of the young people we work with to valued supporters. Whether you can help us in sourcing prizes, or pay for the costs of organising one of our events, we would love to work with you.
- Cause-related marketing: Together, we can leverage the talents of the young people we support. We could work on a product or service collaboration to build brand awareness.
- Pro-bono support: Volunteer your time and expertise to help us with specific projects or programmes. Got a specific skill to share? We’d love to hear from you.
- Get your employees involved in a challenge event. Whether you choose to take part in an existing event (like the London Landmarks Half Marathon), or decide to create your own event, do it for Team Leap and we will help you to prepare for and complete the challenge.
- Take part in our workplace training: Leap has over 20 years’ experience in delivering workplace training to a range of companies, with a proven track record of helping people to deal with challenges and conflict within their teams.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more and to discuss ways to get involved.